[openstack-dev] Build-time unit tests failing when building glance 2013.2.b1

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Jun 29 10:07:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

I got a bunch of unit test failures with the output:
STDERR: /bin/sh: 1: glance-manage: not found

glance-manage used to be in bin/ in the sources (at least until
Grizzly), though this changed for Havana. I used "find" to search for
it, and couldn't find it in the source code, even though it really is
installed at the correct place after my Debian package is built.

Where has it been moved? How to fix the unit tests?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)