[openstack-dev] The future of run_tests.sh

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 17:44:44 UTC 2013

It sounds like the censuses in this thread is:

In the long run, we want to kill run_tests.sh in favor of explaining how to
use the underlying tools in a TESTING file.

But in the short term, we should start moving toward using a TESTING file
(such as https://review.openstack.org/#/c/33456/) but keep run_test.sh for
the time being as there are things it does that we don't have simple ways
of doing yet.  Since run_tests.sh will be around for a while it does make
sense to move it into oslo.

best,
Joe