[openstack-dev] [Nova] Adding a xenapi_max_ephemeral_disk_size_gb flag

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Fri Jun 21 09:55:00 UTC 2013

Its just that the limit you want to set varies depending on the
flavor. So flavor = 10TB, limit = 2000GB, the final disk is a bit of
an odd size, maybe 1024GB would be a better split.

Although you make a good point, maybe we should set the "splitting
point" in extra specs in the flavor, rather than a config value.

John