[openstack-dev] [Heat] Does it make sense to have a resource-create API?

Christopher Armstrong chris.armstrong at rackspace.com
Wed Jun 19 16:53:11 UTC 2013

[lots of points about resource manipulation APIs, templates, autoscaling
design, and so forth...]

I'm glad so many people got involved in this thread :-) I really appreciate
the feedback. I think we can continue with autoscale design work without
relying on resource manipulation APIs. There are certainly many other
subjects about autsocale design that we need to thrash out, but I think we
can start separate threads for those other issues.

--
IRC: radix
Christopher Armstrong