[openstack-dev] [networking][ml2] Device configuration

Andre Pech apech at aristanetworks.com
Wed Jun 19 16:24:02 UTC 2013

I don't feel too strongly either way. It seems like mechanism drivers will
have distinct sets of variables, so having a common subsection name may be
confusing. Plus I like the clarity of the type of the mechanism driver
being in the section name rather than hidden in a type name.

Maybe we prepend ML2_MECH to that to make it clear that these are variables
for mechanism drivers? Something like:

[ML2_MECH_CISCO_NEXUS:<ipaddr>

[ML2_MECH_ARISTA:<ipaddr>]

As I said before, am fine with either of the proposals below too.

Andre