[openstack-dev] [tripleo] new reviewers?

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Tue Jun 18 05:57:21 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-06-18 at 13:17 +1200, Robert Collins wrote:
> So, I've been pretty happy with reviews from Chris Jones and Clint
> Byrum - would like to propose them for the tripleo review team(s).

FWIW, it's not clear what team you mean - the triple projects on
stackforge are os-config-applier, os-refresh-config, diskimage-builder,
tripleo-heat-elements and tripleo-image-elements.

The os-config-applier-core team covers the first two and
diskimage-builder-core covers the latter three.

Cheers,
Mark.