[openstack-dev] [Swift] code changes feedback

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Tue Jun 18 01:01:25 UTC 2013

"Pecoraro, Alex" <Alex.Pecoraro at emc.com> writes:

> Is there, by chance, a way to submit a patch file to gerrit via a web
> interface? Just wondering because I'm having a heck of time submitting
> my changes. My desktop computer seems to be blocked by the corporate
> firewall and when I try on my laptop connected to an external network
> I get an error from git review: ValueError: too many values to unpack.

Hi,

Gerrit only accepts commits via git.  Git-review isn't necessary, but it
(usually!) makes it a lot easier.  I'd be happy to help figure out what
the problem is.  If you'd like real-time interactive help, you can
always join us in #openstack-infra on Freenode.  Or we can use email,
but you might consider replying to me personally (keep in mind the
Reply-To header is set to the list) as the next bit may not be
interesting for the rest of the folks here.

Can you send me the output of the following commands:

  git review --version
  git review -v

Thanks,

-Jim