[openstack-dev] Puppet manifests for Grizzly

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 21:22:01 UTC 2013

On 06/17/2013 06:53 PM, Edgar Magaña Perdomo wrote:
> Hi Developers,
>
> Does anyone has a good collection of puppet manfests for installing
> openstack grizzly not in a production environment but all in one server
> is what I am looking for.
> Anything that I can make use of for some testing.

if you're willing to try that on some fedora/rhel based distro, I'd say
just use packstack[1]

an all-in-one deployment really boils down to _one_ single command, see
the quickstart[2] guide

but the real fun is that it achieves mostly by including (as submodule)
and applying a collection of puppet recipes[3], so you're free to lookup
those if you dare

1. https://github.com/stackforge/packstack
2. http://openstack.redhat.com/Quickstart
3.