[openstack-dev] Quantum Network API 2.0 using XML seralization instead of JSON

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Mon Jun 17 16:45:31 UTC 2013

as far as I know every Quantum API call can return content either in XML or
JSON.
You can either:
1) add a '.xml' suffix to your request: GET /v2.0/networks.xml
2) set the accept header to 'application/xml'
I think you can also set content-type header to the same value, but I'm
honestly not sure and I don't have docs at hand.

Regards,
Salvatore