[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] Quantum Port creation for every Vip creation in LBaaS

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Sat Jun 15 06:17:58 UTC 2013

Hi Pattabi,

There is no any specific reason of it this other than it was a quick
solution made for the reference implementation.
We planned to revisit this in Havana because clearly quantum port may be
used for several VIPs.
However it might be not that simple because the actual change that is
needed is a pool having several VIPs. Currently it is 1:1 mapping.

Thanks,
Eugene.