[openstack-dev] XenServer 6 tests failing this morning

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Wed Jun 12 15:23:15 UTC 2013

I've fixed this - the VMs should now be start-able.  They have the free XenServer license applied to them,

Could you add some earlier warning so that we get a clear message if the VMs fail to start vs fail after they have started?

Having the primary symptom being the xenstore issue is slightly weird :)  I imagine the smokestack tests should fail rather than timeout in this case?

Bob