[openstack-dev] Unknown command: pki_setup

PARK, Jong-Geun cyberlation at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:35:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

I tried to install OpenStack Grizzly on Ubuntu 12.04, according to OpenStack Install and Deploy Manual-Ubuntu, Grizzly. (Not using DevStack)
During installing Keystone service, to create the encryption certificates, I tried to run ;

  $ sudo keystone-manage pki_setup

But, an error was occurred. Both pki_setup and ssl_setup are NOT recognized as available commands, whereas in Devstack installation they are included in available commands for "keystone-manage".

Would you let me know what were missed when I was installing Keystone ?

Thank you,

Jong-Geun