[openstack-dev] [Horizon] 3ds.js

Bradley Jones -X (bradjone - AAP3 INC at Cisco) bradjone at cisco.com
Fri Jun 7 22:34:53 UTC 2013

Currently the bar graphs have been replaced with pie charts. Looks something like this https://launchpadlibrarian.net/141732806/Screen%20Shot%202013-06-05%20at%2010.45.32.png (minus the colour in the current master branch)

d3js.org<http://d3js.org> is a great place to find out about the api and examples, in horizon the library is already there in the current master branch and will be in scope throughout all the javascript so you can access d3 from anywhere.

Brad

On 7 Jun 2013, at 15:07, Matt Joyce <matt.joyce at cloudscaling.com<mailto:matt.joyce at cloudscaling.com>>