[openstack-dev] [CI] Problem with logs.openstack.org?

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Jun 6 21:54:50 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Kevin L. Mitchell
<kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com> wrote:
> I'm getting 403 errors from logs.openstack.org while trying to look at
> logs from changes I'm reviewing.  Examples include:
>
>  * http://logs.openstack.org/29288/14/gate/gate-nova-pep8/28090 (failed)
>  * http://logs.openstack.org/29288/14/check/gate-nova-pep8/27940 (old success)
>  * http://logs.openstack.org/31402/3/check/gate-nova-pep8/27838 (different patch)

The server where logs are stored for jenkins filled up today so some
emergency maintenance had to be done.

>From the bot in #openstack-dev about an hour ago:

< openstackstatus> NOTICE: jenkins log server is fixed; new builds
should complete, old logs are being copied over slowly (you may
encounter 404 errors following older links to logs.openstack.org until
this completes)

http://www.princessleia.com