[openstack-dev] How to spin up 500VMs in devstack

Brian Lamar brian.lamar at rackspace.com
Thu Jun 6 18:21:40 UTC 2013

OK, I'll bite.

Can you elaborate on "work at scale"? Do you have numbers you'd like to see? Are those numbers for a single-node installation? I've spun up tons of 500 VM environments and it doesn't seem broken to me.

This hopefully doesn't come across as hostile, as I'm truly curious what your thoughts are on 'scale'.

Brian

On Jun 6, 2013, at 1:22 PM, Joe Gordon <joe.gordon0 at gmail.com<mailto:joe.gordon0 at gmail.com>>