[openstack-dev] [marconi] What it takes to be core

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:55:55 UTC 2013

I don't think HACKING should address subjective issues ("Great
communication skills and teamwork"). This is also project+PTL specific (I'd
disagree with #4 for example, although I find it completely valid)...
something to keep in mind if creating a wiki page on the subject.

-Dolph

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Kurt Griffiths <kurt.griffiths at rackspace.com