[openstack-dev] Nova RPC regression

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:56:57 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Dan Prince <dprince at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

This can be generalized to:   "To my knowledge we have nothing gating on X.
Given it is the preferred deployment option on some it seems important so
perhaps we should?" Where X are scheduler configs, virt drivers, RPC
drivers, cinder drivers, network drivers etc.

We have a very large configuration matrix, and gate on a VERY small subset
of it today.