[openstack-dev] [barbican] DB Migrations

Douglas Mendizabal douglas.mendizabal at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Jun 3 16:34:29 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

We're using SQLAlchemy in the Barbican project and we're looking add db schema migrations.  We looked at sqlalchemy-migrate since it is being used in a few other projects, but the docs recommend using Alembic for new projects.

We're thinking of going with Alembic, since it seems it's better maintained.  Just wanted to reach out to the mailing list to see if anyone had any input for/against Alembic.

Thanks,
Douglas Mendizabal
Rackspace, Inc.