[openstack-dev] incubating diskimage-builder?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Sat Jun 1 19:35:40 UTC 2013

On 31 May 2013 21:45, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
> Monty Taylor wrote:
>> Should we then, as the TC, have a chat about whether or not we want to
>> bring in tripleo as a program like oslo?
>
> FWIW I added this topic to next week's TC meeting.
>
> The two issues we'll discuss for that meeting (TC membership and where
> dib belongs) are quite related, since our current response to the first
> issue is making the answer to the second issue more complex than it
> should actually be.

Thank you! w.r.t. TripleO, if it helps : If TripleO were to become an
incubated /program/, I think everyone in TripleO would be happy for
whomever gets voted PTL to not get a seat on the TC. A voluntary
step-down as it were.

Reason being, by our very nature we're a cross-project collaboration
already: we've spoken with Cinder PTLs, Nova PTLs, -infra PTLs and
more already, and thats not going to stop. Being on the TC wouldn't
add much IMO : enough folk already know our needs and concerns in that
committee.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>