[openstack-dev] [Neutron][API Doc] Easy way to generate JSON output for doc?

Paul Michali pcm at cisco.com
Wed Jul 31 23:43:26 UTC 2013

Yeah I was playing with that, however I'm having an issue with authentication…

If I do a request to keystone to get the auth ID, I get a huge key, which I have to try to paste into a subsequent request to neutron.

Is there a way to force this to use the old style (small) auth ID, no auth, or username/password for auth on the requests?

I've been playing with using the CLI and --verbose, and then trying to extract the RESP:… output and run through JSON. A bit jacky, but it sorta works.

PCM (Paul Michali)

Contact info for Cisco users http://twiki.cisco.com/Main/pcm