[openstack-dev] Auditing Openstack

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Jul 31 02:55:37 UTC 2013

I would definitely encourage you to think about how we could apply at
tool like this in the OpenStack gate itself as you go through the
process of openning it up. If we could catch those kinds of corruptions
before the commits land we move the cost of finding those problem way down.

It obviously won't be able to do the scale you guys are doing, but I'd
bet a large number of these corruptions are findable in the gate.

Sean Dague
http://dague.net