[openstack-dev] Use of XML xi:include with xpointer

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jul 29 14:27:56 UTC 2013

I'm working on reusing content from remote XML formatted sources to create new content. I'm using xi:include xpointer to a section of an existing XML file. Using the editor oxygen I can see the remote content, so I know my href is valid. But maven fails to build the html from the xml returning bad pointer.

The remote content isn't using DTD or XMLschema. I'm hoping I can figure out how to walk the structure without having to.
Any XML peoples that can help?

~sean