[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Neutron Reference FSM difinition

Nachi Ueno nachi at ntti3.com
Fri Jul 26 22:27:59 UTC 2013

Hi folks

I got review comment from Salvatore about FSM management of resources

### Quote ####

 management of PENDING statuses. It would be great if we find an
agreement across the LB, VPN, and FW extensions to handle them in the
same way. Doing it differently for each extension might confuse users.
Note that the approach is similar to FW but there are subtle
difference, such as in the FW extension one is not allowed to update a
firewall rule is an update is already in progess

Thanks!  Salvatore, I think this is very good topic.

I'm +1 for current FWaaS design.

I wrote FSM matrix here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap9P99ymj9wLdEt0NTN3cV80cDJqaXdONS1jMWNDQnc#gid=0

It is great if we can agree on this.