[openstack-dev] Usage of mox through out the Openstack project.

Anita Kuno akuno at lavabit.com
Wed Jul 24 19:14:14 UTC 2013

We had this discussion in Ironic a while back, and part of the use of
mox going forward was familiarity amongst most of the coders currently
submitting patches thus enhancing speed of development, a situation that
falls under your observations, Chuck.

Would it be possible to create a wiki page of some sort presented as a
tutorial supporting the mox to mock transition for those who know mox
and would like to learn mock? Perhaps including some links to patches
where some of this transition is already merged?

If any mock users are able to contribute to this, I think it could help.

Thanks,
Anita.