[openstack-dev] [Stackalytics] 0.1 release
hnarkaytis at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 23 13:58:01 UTC 2013
Mirantis <http://www.mirantis.com/> is pleased to announce the release of
Stackalytics <http://www.stackalytics.com/> 0.1. You can find complete
details on the Stackalytics
but here are the brief release notes:
- Changed the internal architecture. Main features include advanced real
time processing and horizontal scalability.
- Got rid of all 3rd party non-Apache libraries and published the source
on StackForge under the Apache2 license.
- Improved release cycle tracking by using Git tags instead of
approximate date periods.
- Changed project classification to a two-level structure: OpenStack (core,
incubator, documentation, other) and StackForge.
- Implemented correction mechanism that allows users to tweak metrics
for particular commits.
- Added a number of new projects (Tempest, documentation, Puppet
- Added company affiliated contribution breakdown to the user's profile
We welcome you to read, look it over, and comment.
DoO Ru, PhD
Tel.: +7 (8452) 674-555, +7 (8452) 431-555
Tel.: +7 (495) 640-4904
Tel.: +7 (812) 640-5904
Tel.: +1 (408) 715-7897
This email (including any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not copy, use, disclose, distribute or rely on
the information contained in it. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the email
from your system. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this
communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.
Mirantis does not guarantee (that this email or the attachment's) are
unaffected by computer virus, corruption or other defects. Mirantis may
monitor incoming and outgoing emails for compliance with its Email Policy.
Please note that our servers may not be located in your country.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev