[openstack-dev] [Blueprint sharing-model-for-external-networks] Define a sharing model for external networks

Zang MingJie zealot0630 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 08:27:21 UTC 2013

Hi Salvatore:

I have submitted a blueprint zone-based-router [1] intending to solve
the problem the bp focus on, it is a totally different approach, where
shared network and router are abandoned. It may be a bit hard to
implement in havana, but some prepare work still can be done in
havana.

First, determine whether my solution is acceptable and meet the
requirement. Then, complete the API/Data model change, figure out how
to migrate current network. So we can start coding at next milestone.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/zone-based-router

Regards.

--
Zang MingJie