[openstack-dev] Behaviour of Nova all_tenants with Keystone V3 Domains?

Justin Santa Barbara justin at fathomdb.com
Sun Jul 21 22:37:00 UTC 2013

In the nova API, how is server listing with all_tenants supposed to work
with Keystone domains?  If I'm an admin of Domain1, I'm probably not an
admin of Domain2.   So, presumably all_tenants in a Domain1 project should
list all projects under Domain1, but not those under Domain2.

But I thought nova wasn't aware of Keystone domains (?)...

How is this supposed to work?

(I filed this as bug #1203395, but it was converted to a question and it
was suggested that I raise this with the ML)

Justin