[openstack-dev] A simple way to improve nova scheduler

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Fri Jul 19 20:01:50 UTC 2013

Sandy,

Hm I don't know that algorithm. But our approach doesn't have exponential
exchange.
I don't think that in 10k nodes cloud we will have a problems with 150 RPC
call/sec. Even in 100k we will have only 1.5k RPC call/sec.
More then (compute nodes update their state in DB through conductor which
produce the same count of RPC calls).

So I don't see any explosion here.

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic