[openstack-dev] [barbican] Use common openstack crypto from oslo ?

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Fri Jul 19 02:16:09 UTC 2013

I was taking a look at Barbican sources on github and I noticed there is
an implementation of a crypto class there.

I was wondering if Barbican can be made to use the crypto utils pushed
to oslo-incubator instead of using a project specific version.

I ask because the implementation seem incomplete plus it seem to me (but
it is late) that _strip_pad will just fail when the plaintext is an
exact multiple of the block_size.

Let me know if you need help using the (now) common crypto utils
functions instead.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York