[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [cinder] Proposal for Ollie Leahy to join cinder-core

thingee thingee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:30:29 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 8:09 AM, Duncan Thomas <duncan.thomas at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Everybody
>
> I'd like to propose Ollie Leahy for cinder core. He has been doing
> plenty of reviews and bug fixes, provided useful and tasteful negative
> reviews (something often of far higher value than a +1) and has joined
> in various design discussions.

I do find Ollie's reviews insightful, but given the current review stats
[0], I'd like to see that more near average with the rest of core.

Besides numbers in reviews I'm mostly looking at bug triaging/fixes and
involvement in the ML and IRC with Cinder.

With that in mind, given the discussions that have been going on and the
direction [1], I'm going to have to give a -1.

I absolutely welcome Ollie to self nominate or be nominated by myself if
that improves after 30 days. [2]

Thanks,
Mike Perez

[0] - http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/cinder-reviewers-30.txt