[openstack-dev] Opinions needed: Changing method signature in RPC callback ...

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Thu Jul 18 15:26:35 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-07-18 at 11:09 -0300, Sandy Walsh wrote:
> 3. some other ugly python hack that I haven't thought of yet.

I have two possibilities, though neither is really ideal.  One is to
provide a duplicate call for registering the callback, but where the
callback has the extra arguments.  The other is to use the functions in
the "inspect" module to determine what convention the callback is
expecting.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>