[openstack-dev] [Keystone] How to write unit tests for db methods?

Akshat Kakkar the_akshat at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 16 13:23:48 UTC 2013

If I follow tests for "Catalog", I see that only one test is overwritten in test_backend_sql.py while the remaining 2 test are new (i.e. not declared in test_backend.py). I am only having SQL driver interface. So, should I write any test in test_backend.py or not?
Can I write tests only in test_backend_sql.py and a blank class definition in test_backend.py and nothing anywhere else?
What all care should I take in doing this?