[openstack-dev] [Savanna-all] How to run hadoop jobs

Ruslan Kamaldinov rkamaldinov at mirantis.com
Sat Jul 13 18:04:26 UTC 2013

Hi Arindam,

There was a validation error during cluster creation. Can you send contents of cluster_create.json ?
Also, please attach output of:

$ http $SAVANNA_URL/images X-Auth-Token:$AUTH_TOKEN
$ http $SAVANNA_URL/node-group-templates X-Auth-Token:$AUTH_TOKEN
$ http $SAVANNA_URL/cluster-templates X-Auth-Token:$AUTH_TOKEN

Savanna debug logs also would be helpful.

Please use *openstack-dev* as a mail-list for Savanna-related questions. Just prefix the subject with [Savanna].

Thanks,
Ruslan