[openstack-dev] SQLAlchemy-migrate needs a new maintainer

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Fri Jul 12 14:31:00 UTC 2013

On 07/12/2013 07:37 AM, Boris Pavlovic wrote:
> Hi Sean,
>
> I agree to help with sqlalchemy-migrate until we remove it.
> But probably there should be one more person mikal

Done.

https://github.com/stackforge/sqlalchemy-migrate

This is up and active, and it will run unittests. Right now it only runs
them on sqlite, but making them run against mysql should be easy (we
just need to put the user/pass we use for nova unittests against mysql
into the test_db.cfg file - same with postgres)

The project is set up to publish docs to RTFD (although there is a bug
in that setup right now) and to publish packages to PyPI on tags just
like our other projects.

Have fun everyone.