[openstack-dev] [Nova] Criteria for compute drivers

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Thu Jul 11 21:50:35 UTC 2013

This seems a fair way of doing it.
Gives users and developers a fair warning.

If its not tested, because we will keep breaking it by accident, and
thats not fair on anyone, so those drivers shouldn't be in the main
tree

I wonder if we should requiring a certain level of testing or unit testing?
Like % coverage, or start VM, attach volume, delete VM?
Either way, this seems a good step forward.

John