[openstack-dev] The Gate is broken: all gate-tempest-devstack-* are failing

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Thu Jul 11 12:48:26 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 6:29 AM, Dirk Müller <dirk at dmllr.de> wrote:

> Hi Sean,
>
> > Cinder uncapping python-keystoneclient will get us past this.
>
> There is a review exactly proposing that:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/36344/

Actually for a number of reasons: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/36559/ is
what we needed,
which I gave up on last night a bit after midnight when James Blair moved it
to the front of the queue and it encountered a hiccup, at which point some
other
core Cinder folks took over baby-sitting it and it's finally through.

> > Though I'm not
> > quite sure how we got to this break point in the first place.
>

> I think this is due to the django_openstack_auth breakage that let
> this one slip by (there was for a short amount of time a >= 0.3
> requirement on python-keystoneclient from somewhere).

Yep, although it wasn't that short of a period of time.  I also raised this
concern
over the ML regarding common-requirements etc and had ZERO response.