[openstack-dev] [TripleO] mid-cycle sprint?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Jul 11 03:54:26 UTC 2013

Clint suggested we do a mid-cycle sprint at the weekly meeting a
fortnight ago, but ETIME and stuff - so I'm following up.

HP would be delighted to host a get-together of TripleO contributors
[or 'I will be contributing soon, honest'] folk.

We're proposing a late August / early Sept time - a couple weeks
before H3, so we can be dealing with features that have landed //
ensuring necessary features *do* land.

That would give a start date of the 19th or 26th August. Probable
venue of either Sunnyvale, CA or Seattle.

I need a rough count of numbers to kick off the approval and final
venue stuff w/in HP. I've cc'd some fairly obvious folk that should
come :)

So - who is interested and would come, and what constraints do you have?

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist