[openstack-dev] [neutron] [ml2] ML2 Sub-Team Meeting tomorrow

Andre Pech apech at aristanetworks.com
Wed Jul 10 04:53:12 UTC 2013

Thanks Kyle,

I'm unfortunately going to be on a plane during tomorrow's meeting, so
wanted to send a quick update on the ML2 mechanism driver infrastructure (
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/ml2-mechanism-drivers).
Thanks to everyone for the latest rounds of review, I believe that I've
incorporated all of the feedback so far and appreciate people taking
another look. I'm available most of tomorrow so will try to be responsive
to comments so that we can hopefully get this merged and into H2.

Thanks
Andre