[openstack-dev] [neutron] [jenkins] [tempest] Trouble with a patch

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Tue Jul 9 22:01:15 UTC 2013

I'm currently hitting issues with a patch [1] not passing Jenkins due to a Horizon python-keystonclient dependency issue in no way related to my change. I've rerun the patch twice, and it still fails the same way. See the bottom of the console output here [2]. I need some guidance here, as this particular error doesn't appear to be related at all to my change and is blocking my patch.

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/35384/
[2] http://logs.openstack.org/35384/8/check/gate-tempest-devstack-vm-neutron/1136/console.html