[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Service Type Framework implementation

Nachi Ueno nachi at ntti3.com
Tue Jul 9 19:00:22 UTC 2013

Hi Eugene

I agree for dynamic loading is difficult to implement.
(mainly for security perspective)

Salvatore looks clearly for no for dynamic loading.

So I added another option.
how about have list of preloaded module in the conf?
and setup service type from REST API such as nova flavor api

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1v0nLTEsFOwWeYpYjpw4qe3QHB5lLZEE_b0TmmR5b7ic/edit#slide=id.gf14b7b30_00

NOTE: I updated the style of doc

Best
Nachi