[openstack-dev] Ceilometer visualization in Horizon

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Tue Jul 9 07:22:28 UTC 2013

Hello folks.

I started playing with Horizon and Ceilometer. I already added the
client to openstack_dashboard/api/ and added some pure data tables
(cpu/network/storage utilization) to the instance detail panel. Now I
want to have some nice graphs there, but at the moment I'm not sure
about the graphing library I should use.

I gave http://www.chartjs.org/ a try and it's working fine. But I'm not
sure about the license (MIT license). Is it possible to add Chart.js to
the horizon repository? Or are there any other suggestions?

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Computing Solution Architect