[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Changing pollster/pipeline parameters

Neal, Phil phil.neal at hp.com
Wed Jul 3 19:53:15 UTC 2013

A couple of related questions on managing CM pollster behavior via "config" type files:

1. I'm trying to make some modifications to the timing of the Glance (image) polling in a default CM install. It looks like the pipeline interval fields are the way to do it, and that I should tweak it using a yaml config file, but I can't seem to verify based on a read-through of the code. Can anyone confirm?

2. Similarly, it looks like disabling pollsters is done via the oslo.cfg logic in the agent manager. I'd like to populate that using a config file....is there logic already to do that that I haven't come across yet?

- Phil