[openstack-dev] [nova] Nova API extensions NOT to be ported to v3

Christopher Yeoh cbkyeoh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 01:46:16 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 10:40 PM, Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com
> wrote:
>
> I was thinking of making sure it gets in the weekly newsletter and asking
> the user committee if they have ideas, plus Twitter. Another mailing list
> post may not be a different enough channel.

I've made a blog post, tweeted it and asked for it to be included in the
weekly newsletter.

http://chris.yeoh.info/2013/07/01/nova-api-extensions-not-to-be-ported-to-v3/

Just wondering if you knew what the right way to contact the user committee
is? There didn't seem to be a contact email address on their web page.

Regards,

Chris