[openstack-dev] [keystone] endpoint versioning in API v3

Mac Innes, Kiall kiall at hp.com
Tue Jan 29 15:51:48 UTC 2013

I've had similar thoughts before myself.

IMO, The catalog should return version-less endpoints where those
endpoints return a "300 Multiple Choice".

The extra HTTP request is going to be painful though, in an attempt to
remain practical, a supportedVersions list could be returned by keystone.

Thanks,
Kiall