[openstack-dev] [Cinder] RFC: cinder-agent

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Fri Jan 25 04:00:14 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Akira Yoshiyama
<akirayoshiyama at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I sent a RFC about cinder-agent on Jan 5th to openstack ML and got advices
> to discuss it on openstack-dev ML for future release. For discussion, I
> wrote
> a page to describe it. See below:
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/cinder-agent
>
> Any comments are appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>    Akira YOSHIYAMA <akirayoshiyama at gmail.com>

Hi Akira,

Hoping to see some activity on this thread in the coming days, however in
either case wanted to reach out again and mention that from my perspective
as Cinder PTL I'm very interested in this.  Let's be sure to check in with
each other in a week or so.

Thanks,
John