[openstack-dev] [Swift] next meeting topics

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Mon Jan 21 22:56:53 UTC 2013

The next Swift meeting is this Wednesday at 1900UTC (11am Pacific, 1pm Central). Here's the topics I'd like to cover. Please let me know if you have anything else that needs addressed.

0) Swift release 1.7.6 and python-swiftclient release 1.3.0 scheduled for Thursday
1) New proposal for the tagging pattern on swift for the combined release
    - very little change for us, just a slight change on when a version number gets set for a combined release
2) http://wiki.openstack.org/SwiftNextAPI is fantastic, and we should all contribute to it (thanks to Chuck and Chmouel).
3) PyCon sprint
4) Overall goals for 2013 (ie what use cases do we need to solve or make better?)
    - global clusters
    - scale questions
    - colder storage
    - refactored/updated API
    - What are you working on or planning that will go into the core of Swift?
5) Patches, if any, that need discussing

--John