[openstack-dev] [XenAPI] One issue on xenapi environment setup

Jiang, Yunhong yunhong.jiang at intel.com
Fri Jan 18 05:45:00 UTC 2013

I'm trying to setup the xenapi environment through devstack to add support in ceilometer side.
However, I always get followed error when I start the ./install_os_domU.sh:

Starting VM... + xe vm-start uuid=a428f69e-d2ef-25df-58fe-c835fe1070a6
Error code: INVALID_SOURCE
Error parameters: Unable to access a required file in the specified repository: http://archive.ubuntu.net/ubuntu/dists/oneiric/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/xen/vmlinuz., ,

My system requires proxy, but I have set the http_proxy/https_proxy/ftp_proxy already. I also try to use wget to retrieve this file and it succeed.

Can anyone give some hints on it?

Thanks
--jyh