[openstack-dev] API and implementation about show-availability-zone blueprint

Day, Phil philip.day at hp.com
Wed Jan 16 13:14:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply - I hadn’t picked up from the Blueprint page that this will be two separate APIs.

Just to be clear - is the plan here is to have one new API extension which supports two different operations, one of which is protected by a role (admin by default), or two extensions ?        (I could be wrong but I thought the more common approach is to keep admin operations in a separate extension altogether, so that they can (for example) be loaded only on an internal API server.)

The "show availability_zone of instance" (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/17027/5) change seems to have stalled - is that still on-going work ?

Thanks
Phil