[openstack-dev] [horizon] problem using BatchAction and LinkAction functionality together

Naik, Chinmay cnaik at paypal.com
Tue Jan 15 18:46:34 UTC 2013

Hi All
I am currently using essex release and wondering if there is a way I can have a single button on the horizon UI page that can do two things simultaneously

  1.  Create a pop form and ask for user input
  2.  Read the selected rows in batch from a table on the page where the button is located (for ex: batch of instances selected on the instances and volumes page)

I also need to know how I can combine inputs from both and act on them in one common function like action () of BatchAction class or handle () in forms.py.

Greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Chinmay Naik