[openstack-dev] [QA][Quantum]Attending Tempest meetings on behalf of Quantum team

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 05:10:45 UTC 2013

On 01/02/2013 06:53 PM, MIguel Lavalle wrote:
> Hi Tempest Team,
>
> I recently volunteered to attend the Tempest IRC meeting on behalf of
> the Quantum team to better coordinate our efforts. I have two questions:
>
>  1. When is the Tempest team regular IRC meeting held?

Thursdays, 17:00 UTC, on the #openstack-meeting channel on freenode.

>  2. Where should Tempest blueprints for Quantum be filed? Quantum page?
>     Tempest page? Both?

Tempest-related changes should be in Tempest blueprints. If there are
related Quantum blueprints or bugs (for instance, API changes), simply
link them to the Tempest blueprint.

Great to have you on board, and see you tomorrow!
-jay